If you have questions, observations, or pointers to interesting news articles and new developments in longevity research, then by all means use the following link to contact Reason at Fight Aging!:
If you arrive bearing commercial propositions, be aware that you will most likely receive no response. Fight Aging! is not a commercial venture - see the advertising policy for more on this topic.
Link requests, offers to place promotional articles, and similar pseudo-spam will also be ignored.
- Read an Introduction to Living Longer
- Read the Fight Aging! FAQ
- Help Researchers Extend Healthy Life
- Sign up for the Fight Aging! Newsletter
The Causes of Aging
- Accumulating AGEs
- Buildup of Amyloid Between Cells
- The Failing Adaptive Immune System
- The Failing Innate Immune System
- Declining Lysosomal Function
- Mitochondrial DNA Damage
- Nuclear DNA Damage
- Buildup of Senescent Cells
- Other Causes of Aging
Archives and Feeds
- Monthly News and Blog Archives
- Newsletter Archive
- Using the Fight Aging! Content Feeds
- Fight Aging! on the Kindle
- Calorie Restriction
- The Community, Visualized
- Enthusiasm for the Slow Road
- Envisaging a World Without the FDA
- How to Argue for Longevity Science
- The Odds of Human Longevity Mutations
- The Need For Activism and Advocacy
- SENS: Engineered Negligible Senescence
- Stem Cells, Regenerative Medicine
- The Three Types of Aging Research
- Twelve Ways to Extend Mouse Life Span
- Transhumanism and Human Longevity
- What is Anti-Aging?
- Why Prioritize SENS Research?
- All of Fight Aging!, with the exception of the introductory articles, is published under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 license. In short, this means that you are encouraged to republish and rewrite Creative Commons licensed Fight Aging! content in any way you see fit, the only requirements being that you (a) link to the original, (b) attribute the author, and (c) attribute Fight Aging!.